Wireless Mini Keyboard Rii i8 Air Mouse Keypad Remote Control Android TV Box – Premium Edition
- 3 in 1 2.4GHz Mini Wireless keyboard, TouchPad combo, LED backlit with USB interface adapter UK Layout
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions, A single finger click as the left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that has a longer standby time. Auto sleep/wake-up function without using in 3 minutes. You can press any button to wake it up
- Innovative size, Portable, and elegant, Perfect for PC, Laptop, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, Raspberry. Macbook, Not work with the Amazon fire TV stick ! Generally, this keyboard works well on smart TV. But different smart TVs have diverse systems, especially Samsung smart TV. so we can’t make sure it is compatible with any system.:) Before you place an order with other keyboard
- LED 3-Color Backlight Wireless Keyboard, Clearer to See the Keyboard Even in the Dark.
Blu-ray, green light, red light three kinds of backlight can be free to switch (Fn+F2 can switch).
3 in 1 Multifunction: 2.4GHz Mini Wireless QWERTY Keyboard, Touchpad Combo,LED Backlit with USB Interface Adapter; Convenient Design! Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or require a tracking service to upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this time period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take up – 3 business working weeks but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
RETURN SHIPPING must be paid by the buyer unless it was the fault of the business. Bluetooth earphones UK. Bluetooth earphones with mic.
If it’s not the fault of the business then you will be charged the cost that it costs us a business to send the item out to you initially.
Dean Clarke –
I bought this little thing to control my PC from sitting at my piano, so I predominantly expected to use it for the trackpad and a few hotkeys, but I’ve found it handy to have by the bed too. Typing works mostly very well – it’s just the right size to type quickly with both thumbs. It does sometimes strugle with quick double letters (I left the mistake in “struggle” to demonstrate, although it managed fine that time, and it was fine with “letters”) It usually does this more when the battery is going, so charging or moving closer to the receiver will help.
Combinations like Ctrl+Shift+Esc, or Ctrl+Z work just fine.There’s even a function key on the Enter button for Ctrl+Alt+Del. I even tried a 4 key shortcut, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R in reaper and this worked perfectly.
There are F1 to F12 keys, though these are not on the corresponding number in order to fit all twelve (F4 is on the 3 key for example). And yes, you can use combinations such as Alt+Fn+3 for Alt+F4.
The track pad is very responsive, and can be made more sensitive with Fn+Spacebar. You can scroll with two fingers on the track pad if you really want to, but the included scroll wheel works a charm (and works as a middle click too). Single finger tap works for a quick left click, and double finger tap is right click, but again you might prefer to use the buttons for accuracy.
Battery life is great. I don’t type on it a lot but for using as a mouse and a few shortcut keys the charge lasts about a week. but you were writing your saucy British Bakeoff fan fiction novels on it you might need to charge it every day.
The backlights are nice, if a tiny bit splotchy. The cyan reminds me of backlit 90s watch screens, very nostalgic. Impossible to see the function key labels in the dark though so you’ll have to memorise those.
Keys are rubber remote style buttons, but they have a satisfying click. Not super loud, but definitely not a stealthy device either. Your significant other or pet might be annoyed if you’re typing away in bed working on ‘Mary’s Sogy Botom Encounter’ all night. (Missing doubles were intentional that time)
As for range, well, I’m typing this sentence 4 metres away. No correction needed, even on the double letters, though I have been charging it while writing.
Only downsides are the two redundant keys, Home and Menu. I haven’t needed rapid access to my browser homepage in over a decade, and menu just seems to work as a right click menu. The actual right click is less than an inch away. This space could have been used for media control keys, which it is sadly lacking. Some extra Fn keys for Home and End would have been nice.
All in all, I love this little thing. The more I use it the more indispensable it becomes and I’d miss having it if I lost it or it broke. If you think you might need one, get one. You’ll soon wonder how you managed without one.
Keyboard is Amazing and works well . Had to order a replacement because the first one was faulty but seller was very professional and sent a replacement asap .
Steven Grant –
Bought this particular mini keyboard because of the qwerty layout. It’s easier to type than the abc ones, but still doesn’t compare to a standard keyboard.
The battery lasts 2 hours from full charge, could be better…
Jonathan Pareey –
Love it. Back-light is great, the roller is so very handy. Very ergonomic,the buttons are nice and firm but easy to press. Really love it.
Nick J –
This keyboard is still being used.. in fact, I am using it right now.
One year on and it’s still operating like new, so giving 4 stars was regrettable, however, there are issues that could be improved upon.
1. There is no on/off toggle for lights. You have to press the button (while holding another) 8 times to switch them off.
2. The trackpad is bothersome and inaccurate when using your thumb (as is naturally and ergonomically convenient) and false click inputs may be annoyingly frequent. I would not rely on the trackpad for banking or anything risky, and if you have to, I would recommend using a stylus. Instead of the trackpad, a *trackball* would be perfect.
3. It doesn’t appear to have a back button for webpages, so that would be a welcome addition too.
So a track-ball, a light-switch and a back-button to make it even better please. Thanks.
Chris P. –
Works very well. Good design and the key presses, mouse swiping is competent.
Couple of negatives, and they are only minor. One is the RGB, it’s not that bright. The second is the auto-sleep function, it’s a bit too quick really. Clearly good for the battery, but it falls sleep after a short period of time. 30 seconds / 60 minutes? Not sure, but it is quick.
It is well made though and I do recommend. Key presses are solid and wireless pick-up of presses is very good, too.