FX-620 SU-35 RC Remote Control Airplane – 2.4G Remote Control Fighter Hobby Plane Glider Airplane EPP Foam Toys RC Plane
- Name: Remote Control Aircraft
- Color: yellow/blue/red
- Material: durable EPP
- Remote control: 2.4G 2CH
- Flight time: about 12-15 minutes
- Charging time: about 30-40min
- Aircraft battery: 3.7V lithium battery
- Remote control distance: about 120m
- Transmitter battery: 2*AA battery (not included)
- Wingspan: 290 mm/11.4 inches
- Length: 365 mm / 14.3 inches
- Height: 95 mm / 3.74 inches
- Brand Name: FX
- Features: Other
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor-Outdoor
- Video Capture Resolution: Other
- Camera Mount Type: Other
- Controller Battery: 2*AA Battery(Not Include)
- Control Channels: 2 Channels
- Material: Plastic, FOAM
- Controller Mode: MODE2
- Recommend Age: 12+y,14+y
- Operator Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
- Remote Distance: 120m
- Origin: Mainland China
- Remote Control: Ye
- Package Includes: Original Box, Batteries, Operating Instructions, Charger, Remote Controller, USB Cable
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Dimensions: 35*25*8CM
- Warning: 2* AA battery (not included)
- Aerial Photography: No
- Charging Voltage: 3.7V 220mAh
- Charging Time: about 30-40min
- Flight Time: about 12-15 minutes
- Power Source: Electric
- Model Number: RC Airplanes su35
- Certification: 3C
- 3C: Certificate
- Plugs Type: USB
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this time period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take up – 3 business working weeks but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
Mrs L.S.Hague –
Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Completed assembly – you have to glue the tail fins on – and charged it up and took to the park.
AA batteries supplied for controller did not function at all – and appear very slightly smaller than standard AA. Replaced with Duracell and it worked perfectly.
Good fun for my 8 and 10 year olds. Make sure you have a BIG open space as it’s so light the wind carries it easily a long way. Seems very durable for crash landings onto grass. Haven’t tried takeoff from wheels yet, as we haven’t found a suitable place.
Adrien sanders –
Fantastic plane for the money, shown being flown by my 4yr old son on a windy day after only 5minutes. taken many heavy landings, great durability, easy to fly, easy to set up. highly recommended
Do not fly this in strong winds as it is very light weight and is very difficult to fly. But on a calm day it is super manuverable and easy to manage flying. My kids couldnt stop until the battery ran out. It gives you a decent flight time and is very entertaining.
This a great fun remote control that easy to control. I’ve got two of them so that dad could have fun as well as his son! Beware of any wind! This plane is very light and cannot handle much turbulence. Also, make sure you’ve got plenty of room to fly as the turning circle can be long on occasion.