2.4GHz Gaming Mouse USB Optical Rechargeable Ergonomic LED Light Wireless
- 100% Brand New, Australia Stock
- The Latest Wireless Technology, The Latest Rechargeable Technology
- High Quality, Compact Design, and Measurable Weight
- Fashion Cool Wrangler Battletech Style
- Strong Acceleration: 2.4G
- AutoFire Keys
- Cool Optical Carving
- High Precision Positioning
- Non-Slip Gel
- High-Quality Foot Feet
- The Built-in Weight
- Ultra-precise Scroll Wheel
- Integrated 3-Level Full Auto Key Setting
- Ergonomic Hybrid Shape
- Power: Lithium Batteries (Included)
- Duration of Charging: 3-4 Hours
- Ultra-quite and Low-friction
- Resolution Adjustable in Driverless-free Drive
- Ergonomic Both-handed Design
- Most Suitable for Laptop Users and PC Users
- Optical Technology Works on Most Surfaces
- Intelligent Connectivity. No Need to Code, Plug & Play
- Built-weight Iron, Feel Comfortable, Mobile, and Stability
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8…or the latest.
- Color available: Black
- Size: Please see the photo
- Switch Life: 10 million cycle
- Buttons: 6 buttons with scroll wheel (Two Side-Buttons, One DPI Key)
- 1 x wireless optical rechargeable mouse
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take up – 3 business working weeks but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
Kirsty G –
The mouse itself is great, I purchased this one for my mum after she had issues with her old wireless mouse constantly running out of charge and never ever being able to find any batteries for it. This mouse was much more comfortable for her to use as well.
The only issue I could bring up is that the charging port is actually right at the front of the mouse, in between the left mouse button and right mouse button making it ever so slightly inconvenient to plug in when it does need charge, (Which is once every 3 days with active use).
Definitely reccomend this mouse for anyone who’s looking for a comfortable mouse with a long battery life.
Keith J –
I was looking for a rechargeable mouse that is comfortable for me. I have quite large hands, and this mouse suits me well. It has good battery life and works corded while charging. So far I’m quite impressed.
katie L –
I bought this as a replacement for the Microsoft wireless mouse as working form home under lock down. Don’t use it for gaming just office work so cant comment on that. Mouse works well and the battery life seems to be holding up. Think its good value.
Luke Elston –
I love this jazzy little mouse! Barely requires charging and the lights are good fun. It’s response is perfect too, I’ve had mice before that slow down when in need of a new battery but this one just keeps going!
Hannah K –
Mouse actually surpassed my expectations, comfortable to use moves around with ease and surprisingly also at a good distance, buttons are easy to click easy scrolling wheel overal very quite no sound and brilliant that’s it rechargeable LED lights make a nice touch as changes colour and very easy to install just pugs into usb wait a few seconds for pc to recognise nano stick which is at bottom of mouse but is bit of fiddle to ease it out thoug
Mark E –
I have been using this mouse for more than a year, the battery is still in fab condition, it’s very comfy, easy to clean and charges up fast. I love that you can’t hear a clicking sound – perfect for being used discreetly at night.
The colours are great, the best feature is that they can be turned off for even more discretion.
I love everything about this mouse, except for the fact it beeps quietly when you move it. I didn’t notice for weeks, then one night I was doing some college work and formatting some tables, when I started to notice the high-pitched noises.
Once you notice, you’re forever down the rabbit hole.
Might not be a problem for some. I still use the mouse and it works great, but it will drive you mad if you work somewhere very quiet!