FM Transmitter Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Car Kit MP3 Player Dual USB Charger Uk
- It is a normal phenomenon that FM products will have some noise because of the interference of the local radio signal. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync FM product and car device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
- To achieve the best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone or the device to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust the volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring a lot of noise).
- Suggest that USB disk RAM is less than 32GB. larger than 32GB which may cause the abnormal reading.
- Our products support the use of a 12-24V normal battery in the car/truck, we recommend that you do not use the product in a car/truck that modified the battery. This may cause burns because of instantaneous high currents.
- To protect this device, we recommend removing it from the cigarette outlet after use, to avoid instant high-start voltage damage to the device.
- If you want to charge the phone and listen to the car radio at the same time, please note that your radio frequency and our device’s frequency do not get too close.
- Within 5 seconds after powering on, press the button on the top of the product for about 5 seconds to switch between Chinese and English.
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take 3 business working weeks, but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
Junaid Malik –
I inherited an old car with a CD, no bluetooth. My builder recommended this and I haven’t looked back. So easy to tune it to an unused station, you do this only once. Then when linked to bluetooth it sounds great and it works. I would recommend pulling it out slightly when you park the car as it may drain the battery, that is a precaution only. I love it.
Randy A –
have an older vehicle with no built in DAB radio. It has a cd player but I have no CDs.
This lets me connect to my phone and stream music to the stereo, which is a game changer. It works perfectly for listening to music, the sound quality is great and I can also charge my phone from it. Win win.
Creg kenedy –
This is so easy to use, took me 2 mins and all my phone, music, sat nav all coming through my cars speakers, great price, and compact, def recommend