4D Smart Airbag Vibration Eye Massager Eye Care Instrumen Heating Bluetooth Music Relieves Fatigue And Dark Circles
- A full set of 4D airbags, imitating artificial massage, pneumatic massage
- Vibration massage. Quickly eliminate eyestrain
- 42 degrees Celsius hot compress function can relieve eye fatigue
- 15-minute synchronization function, so you don’t need to worry about too much massage
- A Bluetooth system can connect your phone to play your favorite music. This way, you can relax during the massage
- Answer the call. Can chat with friends during massage
- LCD, the display is clear, and even the elderly can easily see
- Five intelligent massage modes for you to choose
- Used USB charging. 1600mA lithium battery. Can work long hours.
- Adjustable elastic headband, you can adjust the elasticity of the headband to fit your face, and the elastic headband is designed to fit the head of most people.
- One-click folding. Can be carried around to save storage space quickly
- Brand Name: mussels
- Origin: Mainland China
- Item Type: Massage & Relaxation
- Material: Composite Material
- Applicable parts: Eye massage
- Charging method: USB
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this time period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take 3 business working weeks, but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
The unit has a relaxing effect for unwinding & relaxing. It is also effective on easing watery & tired eyes..
With a little self mind relaxing it helps ease & sometimes relieve headaches..
A very handy unit for all homes.
R casey –
1) The app is absolutely confusing. I hope Breo replies to my review with a user manual. It keeps showing an error message “setVlalue_iseem” after I click the play button (see photo) . What does that even mean (and with a typo too)? What value needs to be set when I already customized the 4 areas and music.
2) The temperature is not high enough for me even though the highest is 47C. I hope one day these eye massagers will fix a problem about the machine does not fit the eyes close enough. I have to use my hands to push it close to my eyes throughout the entire time I use this massager (Mind you I am Asian. Although my nose bridge might be relative tall by Asian standard, it is not that high comparing to western people. I wonder how it will work for races with taller nose bridge)
After all, if you are like me who have tired eyes everyday, it is a good substitute for hot water or those one-time Japanese hot eye steam mask because they are expensive in the UK…
The motor for drawing in the air is very loud, and releasing the air is loud too. But it’s almost white noise which helps me stay aware when I otherwise might ruminate on bad thoughts, so it’s not all bad. The voice is a bit annoying but helps to know what mode you’re on when you can’t see the buttons. Overall helpful for my tension migraines, but noisier than I’d like.
My son has short eyesight so I bought this eye massager to prevent his vision going worse.
He likes using this eye massager. It’s small and easy to organize. It can gently massage eyes and relief tiredness.
Easy to use. There are several modes, such as air pressure massage, heat compression, vibration massage which is adjustable. I usually set up timer for son to use it. When time is up, it will stop automatically. It helped him fall asleep easier. Convenient enough.
Overall, I will highly recommend theiss eye massager.
Husband has a dry eye condition makes no tears, used the microwave ones that worked well but I thought he could do with an upgrade. Took him a few goes to come to the conclusion that it works very well. Uses once or twice a day. He recommends it
Darren B. –
This has been a life-changing product, at least for me. This review is going to sound like an infomercial but I assure you I am a real person and I bought the eye massager with my own money. I didn’t even know such a thing existed but I noticed it when I was looking for a head massager. I was surprised and curious, how could you massage eyes, they are so delicate? So, I read the description that it is done with air pressure and heat. It was one of my targets of 2021 to improve my eyesight. I had +1.5 reading glasses and I was sick of needing them for computer work as I am on my computer about 18 hours out of 24 and no glasses are comfortable for that long.
My plan was to use Yoga and eye exercises to improve my eyesight at least so I won’t need the glasses for working on the computer. For reading books and using the phone, I could tolerate them. During my research into eye exercises I had found that giving eyes rest, and giving them heat by warming your hands was a way to help with the eyesight. Another issue I had was big dark circles under the eyes which looked horrible when I tried to vlog. Being a guy my options didn’t include using a concealer but I did want a solution. When I saw that this eye massager uses heat, I researched that topic specifically. It seemed to be a valid solution.
I pulled the trigger and bought this massager. Best decision I ever made! I used it twice a day from day one. I use a biphasic sleeping pattern so I sleep twice a day. I used it each time for the first ten minutes. Within a few days I noticed the change in my eyesight. The improvement in the dark circles was easy to see in the mirror but the difference in eyesight became noticeable in a different way. I bought this on 17th August and on 22nd August when I was driving for a trip, I noticed that I could see the speed limit number on the Google maps navigation that used to be blurry before. The improvement continued at a rapid pace. When working in Word I started typing without glasses by putting the Word zoom at 120%. In a few days it went down to 110% and then normal 100%.
It felt like later that the benefits slowed though I felt it still continued. By then I was already in a condition that I could work on the computer completely without glasses and felt no strain. On the phone I needed to use the glasses, and still do, to read fine print. Same for reading letters and books etc. normal print about 10-12 point of Times New Roman is ok but any finer than that, I need glasses to read.
The eyesight also varies noticeably during different times of day and body condition, for example just after waking up is not so great, and when I have full energy, it’s amazing.
After about three months, the massasger got weaker in the heat and then the heat stopped, only the air pressure continued. I stopped using it. But then one day I posted a question on the Amazon page to ask if anybody else had faced this issue and if there was a way to reset the massager. I was also thinking about buying another one, maybe a cheaper one, because the benefits were worth money for me. The improvement I had gained continued but I felt that my eyes were not improving any more than that. To my surprise, the seller breo-direct answered my question and asked me to contact them. I emailed them and they replied. After I sent them the proof of purchase, they offered to send me a new piece. I mean, customer service cannot get better than that. I received the new massager in two days and this one works fine, with heat as before. I only use the 10 minute program. It’s very relaxing and helps to fall asleep as well.
For now the new one works perfectly. If this also stops giving off heat in a few months I will edit the review but for now I am extremely happy with the product and the customer service. I would give them ten stars if I could.
This was my genuine experience, which I am happy for you to question. Your mileage may vary.