40W Dual Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 14 13 12 11 XS XR X 8 Samsung S22 S21 S20 2 in 1 Qi Fast Charger Mat for Airpods 3 Pro
- 【Charge 2 devices at once】 place your phone on the non-slip charging surface with a free position and enjoy fast wireless charging. With dual pads charging surface es, it supports fast charging speed for iPhones and AirP ods, Samsphoneshone, and galaxy buds. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable. (Don’t Work for Watch)
- 【20W/15W/10W/7.5W/5W Wireless Charging】20W wireless charging docks Wa ith built-in responsive smart cha IP, 20W wireless charger mat can intelligently identify your phones and select optimal charging power performance fastest wireless charge for iPhone 14/13/12/11 Ser ies, SE Series/Xs Max/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, S20, S10, S9, S8, S7/Note 20/10/9/8/7 and standard wireless charging for LG/Moto…, AirPods Pro2/3/2/Pro, Galaxy buds/buds+, and other Qi-enabled phones and headphones.
- 【Slim and Cool Design】Lightweight, sleek, compact design with non-slip rubber. This wireless charging pad is just 1cm/0.39inch super slim, and takes up very little space making it easier to put it in pockets; a high-speed wireless power charging pad can be easily carried during travel or business; this charger feels solid and looks great no matter using it in the office or at home.
- 【Premium & Safe Design】2 IN 1 charger docks Designed with anti-slip pads on the bottom to help keep your residence in place and heat dissipation holes at the bottom to keep your phone cool while charging. integrated smart chip inside provides better temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit Protection, overheating Protection, overvoltage Protection, and more.
- 【What You Get】1*Dual 20W Fast Wireless Charging Pad, 1*3.3-ft Type-C Charging Cable, 1*User Manual. They charge power straight through phone cases within 6mm/0.23″. Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging. ▲(NOTE: The wireless charger must work with PD18W/QC 3.0 Adapter(NOT INCLUDED))
- Features: With Charging Indicator, With Cable, With LED Light
- Connector Type: Type C
- Origin: Mainland China
- Compatible Brand: Apple iPhone
- Set Type: With USB Cable
- Certification: CE
- Max Charge Equipment Number: 1-4
- Max. Output Power: 40W
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service; delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service,o upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days, but more are delivered within this period. We have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take three business working weeks, but once again, most are delivered within this time.
Don Ewing –
After looking at various versions and never getting around to buying one of these changing pads, I plumped for this one. I’ve had it a good while now and it works fine. You do have to be careful to position the centre of the phone in line with the centre of the pad, but the little blue light comes on when it’s charging (and my phone normally makes a ping noise when it starts charging too). The light light isn’t too bright for use at night next to my bed and it’s just neater and more handy than plugging a lead in. And the base doesn’t slip around on my bedside table (or the phone on the pad for that matter) so unlike the old lightning lead, that always seemed to slide down between the bed when not being used, the changing pad is always just sitting there ready to place the phone onto. It hasn’t got the MagSafe thing that automatically positions the phone into the right place for charging, but I’ve never really had any problem with that.
All in all, I’m really pleased with it so would totally recommend it and Anker generally.
Richard T –
The charging pad works very well and charges quickly when used with a high output Anker adaptor and also when connected to my USB wall sockets.
The only problem I have had with it is that on two occasions I have thought it was not working at all, and each time this was because it had been turned upside down.
The problem is that apart from some embossed markings, the top (charging) surface and the bottom surface look exactly the same, so in a dimly-lit bedroom with middle-aged eyesight they look exactly the same. I think the device would be easier to use if the undersurface was a different colour.
Pete G –
Hubby wanted this charger for its ease of use which it is but care just needs to be used on placing phone in the correct position as slightly sensitive to charging position so if nudged can come off charge.
Margaret shelley –
It’s small and perfect for my Iphone11 pro max. Would certainly recommend. The light isn’t visible when connected as it small and on the side. Very happy customer
Natalie K –
Fast charging Qi charger with indicator on both the pad and power adapter.
My previous version (Belkin) failed after a year (they wouldn’t replace it) this was bought as a replacement, the belkin had a light on the pad and no light on the adapter so when one of the units failed you couldn’t tell which part was at fault. The Anker model has an indicator led on both pieces so if a fault develops or one of the units dies it is readily apparent which is at fault.
The chargers output is sufficient for multiple different devices and works well on iOS devices in my experience.
The lead is about 1m or so – enough for a bedside table or counter top, but probably not enough for a lounge and sofa type set up, however the power adapter is connected to the lead via a usb cable so it would be possible to extend it with an additional cable purchase. Only let down is the adapter has to be bought separately.
Sonny Higgins –
Needed a wireless charger for my wife’s new iPhone. This one is perfect and reasonably priced. Arrived quickly and does what it says on the tin.
Daniel Mulholland –
Easy to use, work’s well for Pixel 6
Reece Harvey –
As title says, good clean design. Looks great.
My warning to buyers would be that this uses a micro-usb to usb cable, which is incredibly non-standard in this day and age.
I bought this for my new Samsung phone which was my first upgrade in a while so I’ve gone out and also bought a new wired charger, which in this day and age is obviously a USBC to USBC charger, meaning I’ve now had to place an additional order for a new usb port charging brick.
If this was more clear on the advertising I’d have probably bought them together so that I could use the dang thing I bought immediately. Quite frustrating, but hopefully this review might let people know to buy a plug along with this!
Cost adds up quickly when everything is sold separately. Hence the low value for money rating.
Rachel Williams –
Discrete enough to sit on my bedside table, easy to use and goes with my colour scheme. Let’s you know when your device is fully charged.
Anthony Stanton –
Easy to use
Damien steel –
Very good charger.