Bluetooth FM transmitter for car Bluetooth adapter for car
Who needs a Bluetooth FM transmitter?
- Do you own an old car or vehicle that doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity?
- Do you drive different cars or vehicles and find that not every car you have has Bluetooth?
Then the Bluetooth FM transmitter is the perfect product for you. Here’s why:
- The Bluetooth FM transmitter connects simply to your smartphone through your car or vehicles
cigarette lighter adaptor.
- You tune your FM radio through the recommended FM frequency and now
you can stream music and telephone calls in your older car or vehicle!
- You can use the transmitter in multiple vehicles, and thanks to its very compact size and dimensions,
it is versatile and convenient to carry around with you.
- You can also connect external devices and charge your phone through the two usb points on the
- It is perfect for those who drive older or classic cars or vehicles and don’t have any Bluetooth
connectivity. This brilliant little device is now available with 30% off on our website. Now only £9.99
including delivery, down from £13.99. What amazing value!
- Rated operating voltage: DC12V-24V
- Working Voltage limits: 9-26V
- USB1 Output: 5V/2.1A
- USB2 Output: 5V/1.0A, read USB Flash music.
- Working Temp: 0-50
- Support Play format: MP3
- BT Version: Version 5.0+EDR
- Bluetooth sound processing: A2DP(Advance Audio Distribution Profile)
- Bluetooth transmission distance: 10M
- Bluetooth microphone effective range: 0.5-2M
- FM transmission frequency: 87.5-108Mhz
- 1 x Bluetooth Car MP3 Player (No Retail Box)
How to use:
- Insert the device into the car cigarette lighter outlet, and start the car for Power ON.
- Tune the car radio and device to the same blank channel, such as if the car radio is 87.5MHz, the device must be 87.5MHz to, press [CH] to adjust the frequency. Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter lowest deal available
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the phone, search “BT-Car” and Pair it with it, pair successfully, and play phone music, and sounds will come out from the car speaker TF/USB Flash Music playing: If insert the TF card or USB flash drive, it will automatically play USB music; Long press [Answer] button to switch music mode between USB/TF/Bluetooth modes. Super Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter for all car
- Short press [Answer] button: Answer / Hang up call;
- Long press [Answer] button: Reject call.
- Double press the [Answer] button: Redial the last phone number
Some extra features:
- Stream music easily in any car or vehicle of any age
- One Bluetooth FM transmitter can be used in multiple classics and older vehicles
- Get Bluetooth connectivity in any older car, coach, van, truck, or bus anytime anywhere.
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take up – 3 business working weeks but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
RETURN SHIPPING must be paid by the buyer unless it was the fault of the business. Bluetooth earphones UK. Bluetooth earphones with mic.
If it’s not the fault of the business then you will be charged the cost that it costs us a business to send the item out to you initially.
Galahan G –
Works brilliantly for my Ford Mondeo MK4 GHIA. Superb sound, well constructed, very robust, bass boost is a brilliant addition. The fact you can use your Spotify whilst driving in older cars safely? Brilliant. Just brilliant. It makes your drive(s) more enjoyable and less dependent on auxiliary cables, which can cause more danger to yourself and other road users on the road whilst you’re trying to change songs on said device(s)
D raybould –
The device is attractive and very easy to set up and use. Sound is very clear too with good solid bass.
My only niggle is that with the first paired frequency there was a loud ticking noise even with the engine turned off. Eventually after some trial and error I found an extreme frequency that minimized this but it did not completely eliminate the ticking either. So a bit disappointed in this regard. Hence the 4 stars.
Katherina M –
This is just the perfect device to bring your old original car stereo into the 21st century. I can now listen to my Spotify account through my 2003 radio cassette fitted to my MGZT. Can also make and receive phone calls. Totally brilliant and child’s play to install and use.