HD Autoradio Multimedia Player 2DIN Touch Screen Auto audio Car Stereo MP5 Bluetooth USB TF FM Camera
- Touch Screen size: 7 inch
Support mirror link: mobile Internet support Android mobile phone sharing function.As it is very strict with the data cable. Please use the original phone USB cable. (New function)
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Speaker impedance: 4ohm
- Maximum power: 50W*4
- Volume control: +/-8 dB(Bass 100HZ Treble 10KHZ)
- .FM tuning range:
Tuning range: 87.5-108MHz
Applicable sensitivity: 15dB
Stereo Resolution: 30dB
- Car Parking System Assistance. It will turn into parking mode automatically, and record the traffic. (Rear View Camera Not Included)
- 7-inch HD car radio MP5 player with digital touch screen.
- Support Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth music player
- Video input, can be connected to the rear camera
- 24Bit DAC, high-precision reduction fidelity sound quality;
- Support APE, FLAC, WAV, and DIS lossless audio formats, support high bit rate! Sound quality to fever level CD level;
- Support 24Bit 96KHz WAV format, higher music resolution than CD;
- Audio playback: DIS, MP3, WMA, ACC, OGG, WAV, RA, AC3, MP2, AMR, and so on.
- Video playback: AVI, MP4, FLV, PMP, RM, RMVB, MPG, and other formats.
- Support picture browsing (JPEG and other formats)
- Support dynamic menu.
- Support TF card, high-speed USB 2.0
- Full-function operated remote control.
The free shipping service is only a standard 1st class service and delivery times are estimated only and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that if a shipment is urgent or requires a tracking service upgrade to a more guaranteed service.
We estimate this service can sometimes take up to 5 working days for delivery but more are delivered within this period we have no control over the delivery times/process. Items abroad can sometimes take up – 3 business working weeks but once again, most are delivered within this time slot.
I’ve finally got round to installing this in my mk1 facelift Kia ceed, and I’m well impressed!
I was a bit paranoid that it wouldn’t work, as you do have to wire it up yourself, I got the connect2 iso harness with steering wheel control, and just matched the wire colours up. From there it’s as easy as plugging it in and putting everything back in place.
The radio it’s self if smaller than most aftermarket radios which are usually huge, this one reminds me a lot of the kenwoods. So you will need to buy a fascia to fit your car, I never done this so I’ve got a big gap where the radio is now.
Bluetooth works great with iPhones, but for screen mirroring you’ll have to use a usb unless you have an android.
All in all, I’m impressed. Just wish I never sat in the passenger seat while installing this, my handbrake came off and now I’ve got a repair bill for my bumper to worry about hahaha but at least the radio was cheap enough!